- The beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure. Very easy and quick to pitch
- Pre-angled AirBeams® – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning – designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.
- Double action AirBeam pump included
- Welded AirBeams® – allow for easy inflation, and great internal head room
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped – Provides watertight seal
- Linked-in groundsheet – Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Mesh flysheet door – One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Lantern Hanging Points – conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Easypack Carry Bag – oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Zipped privacy curtains – Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
Vango Airhub Hexaway
£487.50 – £506.25
Awning Year: 2018
The 2018 Vango Airhub Hexaway gazebo tent offers additional communal space for any occasion. Available in both Herbal green and Smoke grey, this fantastic event shelter will meet your needs. With a single inflation point, yet three valves, AirHub Hex is fast and easy to inflate and deflate. All 6 sides come built into the shelter, including 3 large full side doors and 6 mesh windows