- Vango AirAwning® Structure – Inflatable AirBeam® technology – Pole free pitching and easy erection
- Bracer beams included – Designed to fit in between the awnings main AirBeams® to improve stability in stormy weather
- Foam Draught Pad included – Fit against caravan to reduce draughts and create neat fit.
- PVC Draught Skirt & 2 Wheel Arch Covers included – Reduces cold draughts from flowing under the caravan into the awning
- AirSpeed® valve system and easy access positioning – Designed by Vango to inflate the AirBeams® with less effort
- Line-Lok guyline runners – Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- PVC mud strip – Positioned around base of awning for easy cleaning
- Adjustable pegging points – Allows awning to be perfectly pitched when on uneven surfaces
- Zipped privacy curtains – Simple and quick to use and fitted to the flysheet so no gaps appear, simply roll down into a pocket
- Diamond Clear windows to maximise light and visibility
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Vango Braemar II 300
2018 has seen some changes to the Braemar II with its modernised look with a new Grey Violet colour to brighten up the interior and smooth curve beams to enhance headroom and space. The Braemar II comes in Vango’s Sentinel Comfort 150 fabric, which is extremely durable.
The Braemar II is the full package: it includes a draught skirt, foam protective pads, support poles, wheel arch covers as well as stabilising bracer beams.