- Vango AirAwning® Structure – Inflatable AirBeam® technology – Pole free pitching and easy erection
- Bracer beams included – Designed to fit in between the awnings main AirBeams® to improve stability in stormy weather
- PVC Draught Skirt & 2 Wheel Arch Covers included – Reduces cold draughts from flowing under the caravan into the awning
- Adjustable pegging points – Allows awning to be perfectly pitched when on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear windows to maximise light and visibility with zipped privacy curtains – Simple and quick to use and fitted to the flysheet so no gaps appear, simply roll down into a pocket
- Steel rock pegs and mallet included – Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeam® Pump Included – Comes complete with a pressure dial
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standards
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Vango Braemar II 400
2018 has seen some changes to the Braemar II with its modernised look with a new Grey Violet colour to brighten up the interior and smooth curve beams to enhance headroom and space. The Braemar II comes in Vango’s Sentinel Comfort 150 fabric, which is extremely durable.
The Braemar II includes a draught skirt, foam protective pads, support poles, wheel arch covers as well as stabilising bracer beams.