Vango Kalari III 420 BIG BUNDLE DEAL
BIG BUNDLE SAVINGS OF OVER £400!
The Big Bundle Deal from Davan Caravans on the Kalari III 420 Air Porch Awning includes: Annex, Carpet, Fitted Skyliner and Front Mesh Door worth £432!
AVAILABLE TO ORDER ONLY
Available on back-order
Vango Kalari III – 420 bundle including Annex, Fitted Carpet, Skyliner and Front Mesh Door!
The Vango Kalari air awning has been designed to complement your caravan, from the luxurious handle of our Sentinel Luxe fabric to the vista front creating a unique and inviting space. A great area to spend time with friends and family, the Kalari offers a bright and airy space with an increased door and internal height from the smooth curve beams. Whilst the Vango Draught Seal system ensures a tight fit between the awning and caravan, guaranteeing no poles can damage your van.
- Vango AirBeam® – Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Smooth Curve Beams – Increase headroom and door height
- Sentinel Luxe – Taslan fabric which is fully wind and waterproof due to the construction of each yarn and the process by which the fabric is woven. Sentinel Luxe also features our double weave ripstop and is dyed using our new ColourLok™ technology for UV resistance, ensuring confidence no matter what the weather throws at you.
- SuperBeams™ – Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning – Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Vango Draught Seal System – Creates a tight seal between the awning and your caravan, ensuring no draughts come into your awning. This eliminates the need for any poles in your awning, which may have potentially damaged your caravan
- SkyTrack II® System – A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- Reflective webbing straps – Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Adjustable Pegging System – Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Vista Front Windows – Floods the living area with light and provides a great viewing gallery
- Diamond Pro Windows – 67% thicker than our diamond clear windows, they provide additional insulation and clearer views
- Skylight windows – Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Multi-privacy Zip Curtains – Simple and easy to use, creating soft lines and various options of opening
- Removable Front Doors – Adjust to be fully or half open, ideal for added ventilation
- Removable Side Doors – Adjust to be fully or half open, ideal for added ventilation or for an optional annex
- High Level Ventilation – Helps to circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation
- Looped Kador Strips – Loops at either end of kador strips to aid when threading the awning through your rail
- Heavy Duty Zips and Waterproof Covers – Enhances waterproofness and child safety
- PVC Mud Strip – Positioned around the base of the awning for easy cleaning
- AirAwning® Caravan Awnings included with – Foam draught excluder pads, storm straps, bracer beams, PVC draught skirt, wheel arch covers x2, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, double action pump with carry bag and easy pack carry bag
- Oversized Bag – The wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your awning. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- Supplied with Double Action Pump – Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Supplied with Steel Ground Pegs and Mallet – Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- SkyLiners included – Reduces the effects of condensation and provides a thermal barrier in cold weather
- Two Hanging Pockets included – Keep your awning tidy by keeping all of your belongings in one place
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now