- Vango AirAwning® Structure – Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on the caravan site (double action pump included)
- Draught cushion – Created from the body fabric of the awning, this connects the foam protection pad to form a soft, non-damaging, draught proof seal between your caravan and Vango awning.
- Reflective webbing storm straps included
- Fire retardant fabrics – to meet European EN5912 safety standards
- SkyTrack II® – A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or Vango’s SkyLiners.
- Skylight Windows – Windows run along the roof line of the awning allow for star gazing at night or light to enter during the day
- The Sonoma is a Touring awnings so it is suitable for repeated pitching at any time of the year.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
Vango Sonoma II 350
The Sonoma II features the Sentinel Pro 420 fabric providing superior strength, whilst the pre-angled SuperBeams™ allow for great head room and additional interior space.
The Sonoma also features a covered front entrance providing great protection from the outside. The Sonoma provides a home from home relaxing conservatory.