- Vango AirAwning® Structure – Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on the caravan site (double action pump included)
- Draught cushion – Created from the body fabric of the awning, this connects the foam protection pad to form a soft, non-damaging, draught proof seal between your caravan and Vango awning.
- Reflective webbing storm straps included
- Fire retardant fabrics – to meet European EN5912 safety standards
- SkyTrack II® – A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or Vango’s SkyLiners.
- Skylight Windows – Windows run along the roof line of the awning allow for star gazing at night or light to enter during the day
- The Sonoma is a Touring awnings so it is suitable for repeated pitching at any time of the year.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Vango Sonoma II 350
The Sonoma II features the Sentinel Pro 420 fabric providing superior strength, whilst the pre-angled SuperBeams™ allow for great head room and additional interior space.
The Sonoma also features a covered front entrance providing great protection from the outside. The Sonoma provides a home from home relaxing conservatory.